Residential and commercial project management services are designed to help clients plan and execute successful construction projects. These services can be utilized by property owners, developers, and other industry professionals who require assistance with managing construction projects from start to finish.
For residential projects, project management services can help with everything from renovating a single room to building a new custom home. Project managers can assist clients with coordinating with contractors and other service providers, developing construction timelines, managing budgets, and ensuring compliance with local building codes and regulations.
For commercial projects, project management services are critical to the success of any construction project. Project managers can help with coordinating all aspects of a project, including architectural design, engineering, construction management, and occupancy planning. They also help ensure that all stakeholders are aligned with the project objectives and timelines.
Overall, residential and commercial project management services are an invaluable resource for property owners, developers, and industry professionals who require comprehensive construction management expertise. By leveraging the skills of a seasoned project manager, clients can rest assured that their project will be executed on-time, on-budget, and with a high level of quality.
Project Management Includes:
- Property Walk Thorough to determine Scope of Work
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure details of the scope of work are understood and vision is complete
- Oversee the project from start to finish including punch items (Turn Key)
- Create Scope of Work
- Conduct property walk through with General Contractors for bids
- Collaborate with the General Contractors to ensure feasibility plan of action and bids match scope
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Award Contract
- Conduct meetings on-site with construction crew on progress and budget updates
- Prepare and submit project estimates to client
- Process change orders
- Conduct final walk through with GC to determine punch list
- Conduct final walk through with client and or send pictures and details of completed contract