Managing a rental can be financially rewarding for any owner but it also requires a large commitment of time and effort. The do-it-yourself approach can leave one overwhelmed. Here are some critical tasks we can help you with:
- Setting Rental Rates: We conduct thorough market survey’s to maximize your rental rate for your property
- Rental Collections: We have efficient practices and procedures to effectively handle your rent collections and any litigation if needed.
- Marketing: Fill your properties quickly and avoiding long vacancies.
- Finding the right tenants: We handle it all: securing all criminal background checks, processing credit reports, verifying employment, and collecting previous landlord references.
- Managing tenants: Some residents require a little more guidance and others can be combative. No matter the situation, we are here to take the headache away for you.
- Managing vendors: Bid procurement, project management, general maintenance. We have you covered.
- Ensuring that you’re in compliance with housing regulations and property laws: There is a multitude of applicable laws and regulations to abide by when renting and maintaining your rental property. These include local, state and federal regulations, as well as fair housing regulations (such as the ADA). A property manager can help you avoid lawsuits by keeping your property up-to-date and in compliance with these regulations.
- Maximizing your time: We take care of the day-to-day aspects of all management to free your time up.